Principles of moderation, rules of using the forum and communicating:
- All members should use the forum and the means to contact others based on a respectful attitude.
- All members should respect the views and the personality of others with regards to all types of communication.
- All members should post in the public forums according to the given topic or/and to the current conversation.
- All members are allowed to use the forums and the means to contact others provided that they follow the principles and rules of moderation.
- Offensive, abusive, rude and provocative ways of communication are not allowed.
- Provocative, offensive, slandering remarks and personal attacks are not allowed in any way of communication.
- Members are not allowed to threaten, offend or slander each other in the forums or in private messages.
- Members are not allowed to spam the forums.
- Members are not allowed to post personal informations, private messages, meaningless or evidently false content.
- Without prior permission from the forum administrators members are not allowed to advertise - directly or indirectly - any service, product or other websites.
- Each member can have only one account.
- Members are not allowed to use the forums for self-promotion (apart from the relevant threads).
- Members are not allowed to report anyone with the intention of slandering them in public. (To report an advertiser send a private message to the administrator.)
- Members are not allowed to use any content from the site in other sites.
- Breaking the above principles, rules and regulations leads to sanctioning. Multiple breaking of the above rules brings about heavier sanctions. First we moderate or warn the members, then we ban them for two weeks from posting, then for four weeks, a year and ultimately they receive a permanent ban.
- Taking part in discussions that contain rude, slandering posts and personal attacks will automatically lead to sanctions. This equally refers to those who start and those who continue. (If any member feels that a discussion takes the wrong direction, they shouldn't participate, rather, they should report it to us!)
- Multiple accounts are automatically deleted.
- Post that conflict the rules are automatically deleted.
- Posts might be moderated as per the request of our members.
- Advertisers are free to decide whether they want to use the following options on their page: forum, private messaging and reviewing.
- In reviews sent by users numbers are substituted by stars.
- Critical remarks aimed at the management of the site are not moderated but answered publicly.
We respect all members to express their positive or negative views when using the forums or communicating with others.